What is the apartment like?
This bright and comfortable secondary apartment in the basement of a modern bungalow is located in Zehlendorf. If you are looking for a quiet home with fast and easy public transport to City East and City West - this is your apartment. It takes 40 min to S Friedrichstr and S Bahnhof Zoo. The bus stop is round the corner, only 2 min away.
Floorplan: There is a separate entrance from the street to the apartment in the basement. The apartment is very bright and it has underfloor heating - it is cool in summer and warm in winter.
The flat is furnished with antique wooden furniture from East Africa: a large double bed (200x200) with a very comfortable mattress, desk, sideboard and a built-in closed. The in the kitchen area, you find two cooking plates, a large American fridge with a freezer and a microwave. In the bathroom, there is a shower.
Nearly all windows have electrical blinds.
The Apartment is suitalble for:
- couple or one person
- tenants who like to live close to nature, lake Schlachtensee, etc.
- tenants with a dog
- students of Freie Universität
- tenants who like to live in green and quiet Zehlendorf and work in Mitte or Charlottenburg (40 min door to door to S Friedrichstr and S Bahnhof Zoo
Highlights of the Apartment:
- large garden - can also be used by tenant
- unique wooden furniture from East Africa
- large bed 200x200 with very comfortable quality mattress
- Balcony / Terrace
- Ground floor
- 1 bedroom
- Washing machine
- Internet / WiFi
- Parking spot
- amidst greenery
- new building
- ground floor
- blinds/curtains in bedroom
- fitted kitchen
- washing machine
- bathroom with shower
- Internet / electronics
- Wireless LAN
- bedlinen and towels available
- floor heating
- dogs allowed
- good on-street parking