What is the apartment like?
This beautifully furnished 1- room apartment is located just around the corner from Paul-Lincke-Ufer and 2 min away from the Landwehrkanal. 3 min to bus stop M29 in Reichenbergerstr.
The flat has just been refurbished and furnished with attention to details. It is a typical Berlin Altbau, but apart from floors and doors, everything is new.
Floorplan:The bedroom/living room is furnished with a double bed (140x200), two wardrobes, a quality sofa, a wooden vintage Danish dining table with chairs, and shelves. The wardrobes divide the space into bedroom and living room area. The high ceiling and the large windows add to the feeling of space and the view towards the green courtyard creates a particularly restful atmosphere.
The fitted kitchen is new and fully equipped. Here you find the washing machine and dishwasher.
The bathroom comes with a rainshower
There is a high speed internet connection and a bluetooth speaker and a small,self contained entrance contains additional storage, an entry phone and a convenient USB connection to charge a phone.
The Apartment is suitable for:
- one tenant
- tenant who works in Kreuzberg, Friedrichshain or Mitte
Highlights of the apartment:
- the area: close to the beautiful Landwehrkanal and Paul-Lincke Ufer, with small boutiques, vintage shops, restaurants and cafés. The treelined Ufer itself offers up welcome canal side walks as a complement to the vibrancy of the atmosphere for which Kreuzberg is justifiably known for
- style: tastefully furnished with attention to details
- additional storage space - there is a small cupboard under the large window in the room and there is more storage space in the hallway
- refurbishing with natural materials
- Balcony / Terrace
- 1st floor
- 1 bedroom
- Washing machine
- Internet / WiFi
- Parking spot
- retro furniture
- planked floor
- modern furnishing
- rear buildung
- old building
- 1st floor
- blinds/curtains in bedroom
- open plan kitchen
- fitted kitchen
- washing machine
- bathroom with shower
- Internet / electronics
- Wireless LAN
- Internet DSL
- bedlinen and towels available
- lots of storage space
- pets not allowed
U8: Schönleinstr. U8, U7: Herrmannplatz Bus M29: Glogauer Str. (to Herrmannplatz, Görlitzer Bahnhof, Moritzplatz)Minutes to: