Tenant Glossary

All Questions A–Z regarding temporary rentals

Does the Tenant Get a Wohnungsgeberbestätigung ?

Tenants moving from abroad need to have a Wohnungsgeberbestätigung in oder to Register at the Bürgeramt. If you already have an appointment at the Bürgeramt, you need the Wohnungsgeberbestätigung as soon as possible.
If you rent a temporary Apartment in Berlin, you can of course, register. Your landlord has to fill in the Wohnungsgeberbestätigung. It has to be a furnished apartment, not a Holiday let or a Hotel though
If you need the confirmation form the owner, you should tell him and Crocodilian in time.
Find more information on the Wohnungsgeberbestätigung